sabastiane

Is JTV USA still being made?

Just curious to see if it is still available out there? I know Sweetwater.com lists a USA model, but I don’t see any other sites that do.

Just curious to see if it is still available out there? I know Sweetwater.com lists a USA model, but I don’t see any other sites that do.

Afaik, you can still get them. As for not finding too many "in the wild"...I'd say that's because there are precious few who are willing to pay the hilarious asking price.

Best of my knowing, they are ready assembly when ordered. Not much

in the way of in-stock and ready-to-ship.

What color variations are available for the JTV-69 US Custom?  I can't seem to find this info anywhere??  Thanks...

Ive just tried to part ex my great condition 2013 JTV 59 in a shop in UK, they offered me £500 :(

Needless to say i turned it down.

A brand new JTV-59 is currently less than £700 in the following stores: Rich Tone, PMT, Andertons, Gear4Music, GAK, Hot Rox and Muziker

How much were you expecting to get as PX? Used gear will not sell if it is more than New retail price and the store has to make some margin. Last two days Ebay Sold listings are £475 and £425 and then Ebay takes a cut from that, so an offer for £500 is a pretty good price in the current UK market.

I take it the 59 in question is not a US build. It has a "W" at the front of the serial number?