Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Effects forum

Findlasse

Hey Guys, can anyone tell me if i can import regular Helix Preset into my HX unit? (or maybe with some adjustments)?
i really can't find lots of HX presets out there, yet for the HELIX / HELIX LT / RACK there are thousands of presets,
i'm a bit envy and i want to have this freedom of choice. please help!

3 hours ago, KEDEMSTUDIO said:

Hey Guys, can anyone tell me if i can import regular Helix Preset into my HX unit? (or maybe with some adjustments)?
i really can't find lots of HX presets out there, yet for the HELIX / HELIX LT / RACK there are thousands of presets,
i'm a bit envy and i want to have this freedom of choice. please help!

Read this thread...

• 2 months later...

Just got my HX effects and I'm stoked! So much better for traveling for me...

Question: one thing I loved about the Helix floor was the Tube Preamp - couldn't find it in the HX effects. Anyone knows if there's a way to load it as an IR or if there's another way to load it into the system?

I'm an electric violinist and that's pretty much the only preamp that makes it sound really good;)

mostly full of people lamenting/ whining that the HX unit doesn't have it's own dedicated forum, or begging for same.

You can whine about it in here until you turn blue and it'll never make any difference.

Are you speaking for Line-6 as well Cru? They (Line-6) do "in fact" read this forum and could do this if they wanted to. So since it hasn't happened I'm guessing you are the PR guy on this and the answer is still a no. ; )

15 hours ago, RachelGrace said:

Just got my HX effects and I'm stoked! So much better for traveling for me...

Question: one thing I loved about the Helix floor was the Tube Preamp - couldn't find it in the HX effects. Anyone knows if there's a way to load it as an IR or if there's another way to load it into the system?

I'm an electric violinist and that's pretty much the only preamp that makes it sound really good;)

There is currently no way to load a "missing" Helix block into the HXFX. I agree, though, I also miss having the tube pre-amp. You could try using a Teemah or Minotaur distortion block dialed down to get a little tube-like oomph.

• 2 years later...

Bonjour,

J'espère être au bon endroit ...

J'ai remplacer mon G-system par le HX Effects depuis peu et j'adore!

J'utilise actuellement deux pédales d'expression Boss fv 500H et L (en cable TS car le HX ne réagissait pas bien aux cables TRS)

Je souhaite prendre des EV 30 pour l'ergonomie sur le pédalier (taille réduite) 

Quelqu'un sait -il si celles-ci sont compatibles? Je vois qu'elle travaille en TRS ... peut-on mettre un câble TS à la place du TRS?

Merci