Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Amplifi TT Issues

iamsammeh2

My amplifi TT was working okay, bought last week. Now when I power it on, nothing lights up besides Tone A, nothing changes and nothing seems to work. When I attempt to update the firmware I get stuck on a black screen that just says 'select device to update'. Any help?

if pressing the bluetooth button doesn't do anything, and also it won't react to switching to different presets (i.e. you press tone button and it still only shows A), you should try a factory reset first, as described in the FAQ:  http://line6.com/support/page/kb/_/amplifi-products/ampl/amplifiseriesfaq (hold Tone and press the master volume knob at the same time while powering on)

For the Amplifi to show up in Line 6 updater, you need to install the driver - so if you didn't do that already, make sure you have it installed. Also try different USB ports on your PC

But if your Amplifi doesn't work properly before, I wouldn't suggest forcing a firmware update in that state.

pressing Tone and Tap while powering up should put it into update mode explicitly, but again: try to reset it first/get it working before attempting a forced firmware update.

• 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...
11 hours ago, pboulianne09 said:

Same problem as above but can't find any responses or solutions...presently have a brick and have tried reset as well as various suggestions.

I've already switched to Bias FX 2. Huge disappointment with Amplifi. My brick is laying under the bed and I guess it won't get out of there.

• 5 months later...
On 3/8/2018 at 6:45 PM, iamsammeh2 said:

My amplifi TT was working okay, bought last week. Now when I power it on, nothing lights up besides Tone A, mywegmansconnect nothing changes and nothing seems to work. When I attempt to update the firmware I get stuck on a black screen that just says 'select device to update'. Any help?

I faced the same issue, still facing that, no solution yet.

• 1 year later...

I bought one of these at a yardsale and when I got it home, it had this same problem -- just the Tone A light and non responsive. Unrecognized by my Mac and iPhone app too. I took it apart (just 4 hex screws on top and 4 on the bottom - will void the warranty). Make sure power is off. There's a micro flash card on the main board. I just had to pop it out and put it back in. I then powered it up and it works fine now. The card was a bit hard to get out, probably a dot of glue on it.

Hope this helps

.Line6.jpg.abe0f54d986a01d04da8d62410bb6ed5.jpg

• 1 year later...