Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

FBV3 BUTTON UNDER THE VOLUME PEDAL

roland333

I have a question that I hope I can get a quick response too, do you still have the FBV3 pedal board? If so, do you have 

a button under the volume foot pedal that clicks on and off for the wah effect? I have the board, but where that button should be is sealed off, with a steal fastner. I have contacted LINE 6 and where I bought it, but curious to know if other users have this feature? As advertised? I appreciate any insight you have on it, thanks, Roland

• 1 year later...

It took me the longest time to figure this out.  The switch is there. You really have to put some oomph behind it when you press the foot switch. I actually thought I was going to break it.   It works best if the pedal is on a hard floor.  I had mine on carpet and I could never get the switch to toggle since the fbv would just sink into the carpet.  Put your toe on the volume pedal and give a good solid push.  I guess they made it so stiff so you would not accidently toggle it when you were increasing the volume.  

• 5 weeks later...

I had to trade my fbv in for another for a different reason but the switch on the new on is easier to toggle.   It is kind of odd though. The switch does appear to be covered by a plate.  I guess the switch is behind it.   I’m glad I didn’t let my curiosity get the best of me I almost punched it out with a chisel.