Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Help for a North Bay Fire Survivor

Tboneous

Hey line 6’ers

I am one of the unlucky souls who lost ALL of his gear in last October’s Sonoma/Napa County firestorm.

My insurance is being incredibly lame in reimbursing me for 30 years worth of G.A.S attacks! Basically, they are refusing to pay!

I’m hesitant to start replacing a bunch because i have not been reimbursed for the stuff I lost! Long story short, I am only replacing small amounts to keep me sane. I found a used Firehawk 1500! Now I need a FBV3 to control it.

If anyone has one they are trying to sell or come across a site that is blowing them out at a good price, can you let me know?

I’ve got to hold onto as many of my sheckles as I can until I have a better idea of what other lameness that my insurance company is going to deny us.

I appreciate any heads up you throw my way.

Also.....I have to say Thank You to Line 6! One of the cofounders of the company contacted me shortly after the fire just to check in and see if me and my family were ok. There are lots of posts on this forum that claim that Line 6 doesn’t care about its customers.

Take it from me....they care! Still waiting for my call from Fender! ðŸ˜