Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

UX1 Help - Newbie

Hi. So I bought a UX1. I have a mac. I plugged it into to computer. Should I be able to hear it play through computer? My headphones are elsewhere so I haven't tried it through there yet. Also I noticed on videos the light in the back is green, mine is red. I tried reading through the manual, it didn't get me anywhere. Thanks

You will have to register the ux1 with line6. Visit line6.com and create an account, then sign in and register your ux1 on your account page. Using the serial number on the sticker underneath the unit. Be sure to select the correct device, an all black PODSTUDIO ux1 or a black and red TONEPORT ux1. Once that is done, you need to download and install license manager and the drivers. It maybe best to download line6 monkey.

https://line6.com/software/

Select your product and operating system and leave the all software selection unchanged.

Monkey and license manager should be the top two download links.

Once you have installed them both, load up line6 monkey and update the drivers.

Check out this video for some visual help