Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

When using Fender Twin Reverb and Deluxe Reverb amp modeling , the reverb and vibes effects doesn't work? why?

JoeFender1973

I was making a few sets for next gig and using the amp modeling Fender Twin Reverb and Fender Deluxe Reverb I noticed i can't use any reverb or uni-vibe, why??? 

the amp settings doesn't have any reverb adjustment and if I add reverb they font work??? any other amp setting works fine except Twin and Deluxe...

Did you build these presets yourself or did you perhaps import them from some other source (e.g. Customtone)?

Are you able to add the FX to the signal chain and they simply don't work, or are you unable to select them from the FX list because they are greyed out? If the latter, that indicates that you have reached the DSP limit in the preset.

1 hour ago, JoeFender1973 said:

I build the preset and select the reverb, add to the chain and simply don't work, also Last night I noticed that the Mesa Lone star model have the same problem.

Could you put a screenshot of your tone up? Are you putting the reverb blocks on the same path as the amp blocks?

12 minutes ago, phil_m said:

Could you put a screenshot of your tone up? Are you putting the reverb blocks on the same path as the amp blocks?

I too would like to see a picture of the block routing. I use the Deluxe Reverb a lot and just about always have reverb and vibe in my presets. No issues. Something is definitely up here..,

2 hours ago, yossarian1156 said:

Did you put the vibe and reverb in the second path and then forget to route the first path to the second? The number of times I've done that when creating a new preset is too embarrassing to think about. 

I bet this is the issue.   If you place things in Path 2, but don't direct the output of Path 1 to Path 2, then they are not in your signal path

4 hours ago, GenoBluzGtr said:

I bet this is the issue.   If you place things in Path 2, but don't direct the output of Path 1 to Path 2, then they are not in your signal path

Yep....I'm gonna place my bets on this being the problem as well.  And I'll match that bet and raise it that he's never, ever read the Helix User Manual either!!!

To help you with figuring this out.... when you look at your screen, there are two signal paths... the far right hand side is a circle.  Highlight that.  then turn your joystick knob... it changes where this "output block" is directed.   You want it to show a curved arrow that points down... and the display should read "Path 2A".  That takes the upper signal path and 'feeds' it into the input of the lower signal path.  The input block (far left) of the lower path should ALSO show an arrow point to it.    Until you do this, nothing on the lower signal path is included in your output.   If this is unclear, or you can't find what I'm describing, one of us can post a picture...  However, you can also check out the 2.0 Owner's manual here.... https://line6.com/data/6/0a06439c975d5787c3e351aa0/application/pdf/Helix 2.0 Owners Manual - Rev D - English .pdf   ...  go to page 15 and read the section on "Choosing an Output".