Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

KB37 not working with High Sierra Macbook 2017

I have spent many hours trying to fix this problem, and I'm still getting two flashing red lights on my KB37

I have followed the instructions described in the following link, which was the only one I found addressing the subject... and still, nothing:

Can anyone at Line 6 please offer assistance?

On 24.03.2018 at 6:46 AM, aalbaglii said:

I have spent many hours trying to fix this problem, and I'm still getting two flashing red lights on my KB37

I have followed the instructions described in the following link, which was the only one I found addressing the subject... and still, nothing:

Can anyone at Line 6 please offer assistance?

I have the same situation here. Help needed!

On 24.03.2018 at 6:46 AM, aalbaglii said:

• 5 months later...

Did you found a solution? I have tried all the orientation, I can see that the dirver is instalei. Monkey can see my KB37 but the driver dont.

I have uninstalled the Drivers but never got the System Preference asking about permissão, it simply instals as you can see from the Picture.

Is there a Way of checking if High Sierra is booking the driver even if its instaled?

Screen Shot 2018-08-27 at 09.33.56.png

• 2 years later...
On 27/8/2018 at 7:33, axten said:

¿Encontraste una solución? He probado toda la orientación, puedo ver que el directorio está instalado. Monkey puede ver mi KB37 pero el controlador no.

Desinstalé los controladores pero nunca obtuve la preferencia del sistema preguntando sobre el permiso, simplemente se instala como puede ver en la imagen.

¿Hay alguna forma de comprobar si High Sierra está reservando el controlador incluso si está instalado?

Captura de pantalla 2018-08-27 a las 09.33.56.png

Excelente la solucion presentada, Gracias amigo me sirvio.