aalbaglii

KB37 not working with High Sierra Macbook 2017

I have spent many hours trying to fix this problem, and I'm still getting two flashing red lights on my KB37

I have followed the instructions described in the following link, which was the only one I found addressing the subject... and still, nothing:

Can anyone at Line 6 please offer assistance?

If you want help from line6 directly, go to your account page at line6.com and open a support ticket. This is a user forum. People help out where they can, but might not always the able to.

On 24.03.2018 at 6:46 AM, aalbaglii said:

I have spent many hours trying to fix this problem, and I'm still getting two flashing red lights on my KB37

I have followed the instructions described in the following link, which was the only one I found addressing the subject... and still, nothing:

Can anyone at Line 6 please offer assistance?

I have the same situation here. Help needed!

On 24.03.2018 at 6:46 AM, aalbaglii said:

If it's trouble with High Sierra, have a look at this. It may help

Did you found a solution? I have tried all the orientation, I can see that the dirver is instalei. Monkey can see my KB37 but the driver dont.

I have uninstalled the Drivers but never got the System Preference asking about permissão, it simply instals as you can see from the Picture.

Is there a Way of checking if High Sierra is booking the driver even if its instaled?

Screen Shot 2018-08-27 at 09.33.56.png