Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Right, I'm out.

PetGerbil

In true internet fashion i'm gonna flounce out and leave the room. :)

This forum is now unreadable without annoying me, sooo. I'm off. (Waddya mean no great loss ? :p )

As it appears that the majority have no problem with it, I've concluded that it must be me...so farewell!

not strange, a bit extreme. I found it difficult to read it too not, i did prefer how it was layout before. And that wasn't the best layout already.

dunno just a bit confusing. And the voting on questions i am not sure that is the best way to deal with forum readability...not many people seems to use it anyway. I think the forum need to be re think a bit. With all due respects.

I'll stay :)

Olivier

41 minutes ago, jbuhajla said:

What a strange post...

Forum suicides are nothing new...just enough "woe is me" to qualify for the overwrought, distressed Southern Belle motif, but punctuated by a good old fashioned "Harrumph!" and storm-off, instead of the hanky-waving emotional collapse, lol.

I think of it as the digital equivalent of the "taking a dump on your boss' desk on your last day" fantasy... ;)