Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

RIGHT WAY POD HD500 CONNECT TO HEAD AMP + CABINET

qdod

I have a problem to get a real tone that i save in preset tone on POD HD500 (setting with my guitar input to POD HD500 and using headphones only) when i using on studio that require connection to head amp and cabinet. I don't have my own head amp, so i use the amp on studio, which is belong to studio property. The connection i use when i'm on studio are from POD HD500 output L/Mono ----> Input front of Head amp. And my guitar connect to POD HD500 guitar in.

Please give me an answer, so i can use my POD HD500 when i playing on studio or stage with different of amps and cabinet.

Best regards,

Puguh Setyono

Thanks to you before,

I'm still confused with the 2 options that you are mention it. Do you have Wiring diagram on POD HD500 to Amp that are u. Usually when i'm on studio i use JCM900 Amp, i reallize that my preset was use amp model when i'm create or copy the sound preset from LINE 6 Custom Tone website, so when i'm plug in the cable from my POD HD500 to JCM900 Amp there will be a double amp. One from amp model on my preset and JCM900 itself. I wanna asking if i'm create or copy custom tone to my user preset and i editing without or off the amp model on POD HD500 Software Editor, can those option make the tone output same with i heard on headphone?

Maybe do you have sound preset that are usually you using with head amp on studio and stage? can you share it with me?

Are POD HD500 can be use on the stage for performing like stombox?

Thank you so much for your help about POD HD500

Best regards,

Puguh Setyono

POD HD500.pdf

POD HD500 Software_LI.jpg