Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How to Play .wav files like Jam Tracks

SteveJohns

Hi,

I recently bought an Amplifi 75, and I'm having a good time with it, esp. paired with the FBV Shortboard MkII which I already had.

One of the things I like is the Jam Tracks feature.  Eventually I will tire of provided JT selections, but for now I'm enjoying them.

What I would like to do next is to play back my own prepared .wav files as backing tracks, as-if they were jam tracks.

I'm not clear on how I would do that, or if it is even possible. 

FWIW, I'm using an iPad for the playback.   Can anyone advise me here?

Well, I have an iPad, but haven't used it for playing backing tracks. I have done this with my Android phone, though. I'm assuming you're referring to using the Amplifi Remote app to stream your tracks via Bluetooth...

The key seems to be that your tracks have to be in your music library on the same device that is running the app. One connected, it's not too difficult to navigate to where they are and play them in the app. It's a great way to practice and sounds really good!