Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Need help configuring Pod HD pro x setup

JohnG7792

So I am having trouble with my signal path. I am running 2 XLR's out of the balanced outputs of my Pod HD Pro X into Analog inputs 1 and 2 of my Profire 2626 audio interface, which is connected via firewire to my mac mini. My studio monitors are also connected to my audio interface. My question is, do I need to connect the pod via usb to my mac in order for my signal to get from the pod to coming out of my monitors? if not, how do I get the signal path right? Right now I can't get my pod to cooperate. I only hear anything when I plug in headphones to the Pod

would seriously appreciate some advice, I am really stuck on this. I don't have 20 usb ports on my computer to connect every single device!

Thanks,

John

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i would say no

Just make sure you profire ,  route inputs signal to Master output (mixer software)

if you hear pod with headphones , if pod works with monitors connected to pod xlr or jack output, then your audio interface do not play by default input to master output