Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

LT Pedal broken (twice)

cam-bodia

Anyone else having issues with the expression pedal, specifically, with the Helix LT?  My personal unit is still in for repair for it and something broke on the internal frame.  My music store gave me a loner (gone for over 3 weeks for repair now), and the expression pedal on the loner just went this weekend.  

I'm not a heavy guy, put the Helix in the Helix Bag immediately after every gig.  It seams the LT has a defect that doesn't make it great for regular gigging.  Everything else about it is amazing!

I have the LT and luckily haven't had that sort of issue with the expression pedal. But I have seen others that have, so I don't believe it to be an isolated incident. I use an additional expression pedal for my wahs and pitch effects as those are the ones that are used more often(for me). I use the LT pedal mostly for controlling effects parameters(delay mix mostly).

Here is another post discussing this:

In the first batch of LTs produced, one of the metal stamping machines was creating a defective part that ended up affected a small percentage of units. Line 6 will replace any unit that has this defect. Open up a support ticket if you have this issue.

Thanks for the replies!  I will have to get this sorted out this week.  One thing I am thinking about is upgrading from the LT to the Floor, or the Rack.  With the Rack, I like the idea that the brain of the Helix is not on the floor, and if the controller goes down, I can simply get it replaced and could still gig with the rack and no controller if I had to.