Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Having a hard time with snapshots lately

jbarney1991

So.. It's been awhile since i've used Snapshots.. I'd say quite a few months. I've been recording alot lately. Well, i'm having a hard time actually getting them to work for some reason.. It's a little hard to describe so i'll do the best I can. I don't know if I hit something by accident, but on all my presets that i've made, I typically use the "Stomp/Snap" setting. Now... it's still set to that setting, however the four bottom switches are just inactive.. There's no lights indicating that anything can be changed. I can no longer switch between snapshots while performing. The top switches work totally fine for stompbox purposes.. But the bottom ones aren't doing anything. The bottom ones however do work normally if I set them to stomps, just not for snaps. Any help would be awesome, I can't figure this one out.

What GangsterUSA said...  MODE switch allows you to switch between "normal" mode and "snapshot" mode.   If you're in "normal", then only the four buttons that assigned as Stomps will work.   A simple press of that mode switch should make the snapshot come back to life.    You'll need to press "mode" again when switching back to a non-snapshot preset.