Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Tuning preset restore

TomPettersen

I tried out the Virtual Capo function, with the tunings knob in the DROP D position. Although this preset is now back to actual drop d (via the Virtual Capo), this preset has a blue led color instead of the normal red (pink).

How do I perform a factory reset for the drop D (or all tuning presets at once, for that matter).? I do exactly as it says in the user manual, but it doesn’t work. I have the pickup selector in the middle position. I insert a jack to power up the guitar, while pushing down the guitar model selector knob.

It’s supposed to light up red (pink) along with the tuning selector knob. They do not.

That function does not work anymore. According to a recent forum post, they will update the manual. Anyhow, I think you can do that via Workbench HD. Worst case scenario, you can backup all your banks, do a factory reset and then reinstall your models but not your tunings.