Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Edit Software on Windows 10 for POD XTLive

I have a POD XT Live floor pedal. I want to edit and install new tones that I have downloaded. 

I'm running windows 10. I've been able to download the Windows 10 drivers and the latest version of Line 6 Monkey which allowed me to do a factory reset.

I can't find a Line 6 Edit software link that will run on Windows 10.
Has the Edit software been upgraded to work with Windows 10 or will I need to use a PC running an earlier version of Windows in order to load (and edit) new tones.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/4/2020 at 7:18 AM, mpaniewski said:

unfortunately podxt live users have not been able to edit in windows for many years. No installation attempts will work on many different computers and systems.

Not true. Gearbox works fine with Windows 10. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/7/2021 at 8:59 AM, callmechief said:

Gearbox from Line 6 software downloads does not work even if you put in Windows 7 as your OS. Check it out,

Someone must have forgotten to tell Line 6 and Microsoft.

I'm literally editing my PODxt Live patches right now in Gearbox under Windows 10 21H1 (and also works on my laptop running 21H2), and can also connect my original Guitar Port in Gearbox 3.7.2 and have it recognized as an audio input for my DAW.

Screenshot 2021-12-27 080610.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/27/2021 at 8:18 AM, someguynamedrob said:

I'm literally editing my PODxt Live patches right now in Gearbox under Windows 10 21H1...

Nice that you can toot your own horn, but I'll bet other users would be interested if you could make a comment or two about your experience in achieving this. Did you have to jump through any hoops to get all the pieces in place, hold your tongue 'just right' in the corner of your mouth, etc?

As it is, your post comes off as "Nyah, nyah, look at me"...

• 8 months later...