Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix 2.0 by next Christmas!

spikey

Spikey-tradamus prediction for Helix... Looks into his slightly used but out of warranty Crystal ball...

Better sell yer stuff nows boys, if you want a decent down payment on Helix 2 by the end of 2018... ; )

Tsk? And I can guess cant I? 

I mean its "not" like they haven't done this before...

Vetta- Remember their flagship amp that got left in the corner by the HD & DT series?

Dev's gotta eat too, and however off (or on) my guess may be date wise, it's coming round the bend. ; )

1 hour ago, spikey said:

Tsk? And I can guess cant I? 

I mean its "not" like they haven't done this before...

Vetta- Remember their flagship amp that got left in the corner by the HD & DT series?

Dev's gotta eat too, and however off (or on) my guess may be date wise, it's coming round the bend. ; )

Vetta had been on the market for like 9 years before the DT amps were released...

• Upvote 1

Helix 2.0 sure. But I don't think we will even see an announcement of the successor to the Helix for a couple more years still.

Perhaps 2020. Any sooner than that is even shorter than a gaming consoles life cycle.

I expect Line6 still has a few things to show us with the Helix lineup.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On April 16, 2018 at 7:26 AM, phil_m said:

Vetta had been on the market for like 9 years before the DT amps were released...

I still have/own my Vetta, and there's just no way it was on the market 9 years. More like 3 or 4.