Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Farm 2 Stand alone with UX2

You know when you install most VST software and it asks where the stand alone and VST should be installed? Why doesn't Pod Farm 2 have that? Why does it keep telling me I need to pay $100 extra to use something I already own in a DAW? And why did the UX2 box say 24/96000 when it doesn't actually use 96000? Why did you label a product package with lies and bundle it with software that's crippled until you pay more money? And why... even though FOUR YEARS AGO: I called tech support to report a bug that sets the noise gates decay to 100% when driver settings are changed in pod farm 2 stand alone - has STILL NOT BEEN FIXED.

Because you're a bulllollipop misleading sleazy cash grab company of greedy lollipoping snakes that sells cheap plastic garbage and can't be bothered to keep it up to date and relevant. The money that should be in the software engineers pocket was replaced with a layoff slip and got stuffed into the board members pockets. You do not support artists. Your passion does not live in bringing tools to create to your customers. It lives in revenue. And that's all.

The misleading 24/96 bulllollipop MAY* be acceptable if your software in it's most useful format wasn't caged by a ridiculous price tag.

The majority of musicians and engineers don't make fun of you for being trash. They make fun of you for choosing to be trash.

lollipop you all. Even the guy who cleans the bathrooms. lollipop him too.

Sincerely,

A 12 year long customer no longer.

*It was a blatant lie. lollipoping horse lollipop - just like your drivers.