Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Effects Snapshot - Only one parameter per effect?

l_sap120394

Hello guys!

I am using JSON viewer to view the effects blocks and setting to "import" my old Helix and Helix LT presets into HX Effects unit.

I remember in Helix floorboard that I had many parameters in the same effect block changed by a snapshot. Example: Changing BASS, DRIVE and LEVEL for solo in the AMP block.

Now I see that I can only use one parameter per block to be used with the snapshot feature. Examplo: DRIVE BLOCK, I only can set one parameter, in the 808, I can only assign GAIN or TONE or LEVEL, but not 2 or 3 at the same time.

Is this a hardware limit? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!
Leo

The controller limits are the same as on the Helix - 64 total controllers per preset, and 8 control assignments per footswitch. You can have every parameter in an an effect assigned to a snapshot controller if you want. The graphics are different on the HX Effects for controller assignments. The parameters don't show up in brackets. There's just the little notches on the bars.

• Like 1