Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

can't install driver of UX1 in osx 10.13.14

When I updated the osx to 10.13.14 the UX1 stopped starting at startup, no lights red or green. opening Monkey it says that there are no drivers installed so I proceed with the installation that seems to install them but after restarting the computer Monkey keep saying that no driver are installed.

I also noticed that some days after some hours that the computer is on suddenly the UX1 gives me the green light without any kind of action by myself, some other days nothing happens the whole day.

Anyone have a suggestion on how to make it work again?

23 hours ago, Gaz_Ham said:

I hope this is the cause. It has worked for some.

I already saw this one but sadly is not my case, and I also noticed that some times the UX1 gives me the green light by its own after some hours that the computer is on (I edited the original question adding this)

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was having the same problem.  I found the trick was to uninstall ALL the Line 6 Monkey stuff and drivers and then just download the driver direct.  It really frustrated me as I have a UX1 I was looking to sell and just wanted to double check it was in working order.  It was so bad it jammed the boot up of my MAC.  Just another reason I don't like Line 6 gear, it's always a little questionable about how well the stuff  will work.