Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Will Helix Native work with 32 bit Reaper?

xXguitarsenXx

Will Helix Native work with 32 bit Reaper? 

I can't make Helix Native work.. 

How do I make Line 6 Helix Native software work on my computer? I have windows 8, and use the 32 bit version of Reaper. I've downloaded the Helix Native software version 1.50 from this website:https://line6.com/software/index.html

I have both downloaded the VST2 and VST3 version and added the pathway to the plugins under the reaper settings and clicked "clean cache and rescan directory", but still nothing shows up.. What can I do?

Native works fine with Reaper 32 Bit. 32 Bit Reaper automatically bridges 64 Bit plugins; the other way round (32 Bit plugins in 64 Bit Reaper) is the problematic one.

The Native installer should have asked you where to install the VST2/VST3 dll file. I installed it directly into my VST folder, if you didn't, look for the file "Helix Native (x64).vst3.dll" and copy it into your VST folder (or add the path to Reaper's VST folders), and you should be good to go.