Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Let See Some Unique Ways To Use The Controllers

mferrand

Hey All,

An update might or might not come. ...  until then:

How about some unique parameter controll  / sounds on the HD.

Here's one.... set the footpedal to increase the channel drive while simultaneously decreaseing the channel volue.  In others words set the drive to go from say 20-100% on Exp 1 while setting the Channel Vol to go from 100-20% also on Exp 1.

Let's hear about some others!

Cheers, Mike

I use the pitch shift to simulate a whammy bar scoop, but since it's easier to control your foot moving forward than putting your heel down, I reverse the controls. 

Pitch shift set: heel down = 0, toe down = -2

When I'm playing a melody I can slam my toe down right before a note, just like you would depress a tremolo bar.  Release the bar by going back to heel down.

I have one where I use two delays (there's actually 3 in the patch to make it work) and the pedal is set so that it blends between delays in series and delays in parallel. I don't actually use it; it was made in response to a query on the old forum.

I have one where the pedal creates a sort of lasting choral effect, which you can play over. The idea was based on this > 

• Upvote 1

I'm wondering how could I change from one amp to another by moving the expression pedal.

Is it possible?

I haven't done this myself (yet).  Set up two amps in the dual path area and put a Volume/Pan pedal (set for Pan obviously) either directly before or directly after the dual path.  That should do it.  And they will mix with each other during the change.