Jump to content
jesuscares

Snap Shots only fx on/off?

Recommended Posts

Just getting to know some Helix ! I would like to know if the Snap Shot function can only handle effect on/off? Can I tweak each effect or amp for each snap shot ?The reason I ask is to maintain a volume balance between each snap shot .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, jesuscares said:

Can I tweak each effect or amp for each snap shot

 

Yes. Read the manual starting at page 35  - SNAPSHOTS>PARAMETER CONTROL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2018 at 9:38 PM, jesuscares said:

Just getting to know some Helix ! I would like to know if the Snap Shot function can only handle effect on/off? Can I tweak each effect or amp for each snap shot ?The reason I ask is to maintain a volume balance between each snap shot .

Hey man snapshots are incredibly powerful, my favorite part of the Helix. I made a video that explains what you can do with them and gives some cool ideas. Check it out it'll help you. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, yeatzee said:

Hey man snapshots are incredibly powerful, my favorite part of the Helix. I made a video that explains what you can do with them and gives some cool ideas. Check it out it'll help you. 

 

 

Thanks Bro.Will check that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×