ventolino

Free Helix Back Panel Inputs/Outputs Label sticker.

I have deleted the file from my post.  I'm not able to figure out how to edit the remaining trademarks, so let's keep the lawyers happy. 

You could do like other companies do for amp and effect names, including Line 6, and change the name so it's relatable to the trademarked name, but not the actual trade marked name.

"L6 Link" could be something like "el-6'o linkup'o" :-)

If anyone knows how to actually perform this edit on the PDF, feel free.  It behaves like one big graphic object in my editor.  I was able to highlight and delete the Line 6 logo, but cannot isolate any of the other items.

That's too bad. It was very cool. I'm lucky enough to have downloaded it before it was too late.

On 8/31/2018 at 12:54 PM, snhirsch said:

If anyone knows how to actually perform this edit on the PDF, feel free.  It behaves like one big graphic object in my editor.  I was able to highlight and delete the Line 6 logo, but cannot isolate any of the other items.

This any use ?

L6 H-Floor Sticker A4 Print .pdf

I don't think that will cut it.  The point was to remove or rename 'L6 Link' and 'Variax', which are trademarked names.  Also, needs to be rotated so it can be printed on US letter size paper.