Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Fine tuning in Firehawk editor

pipelineaudio1

A year ago or so, I tried to setup a Firehawk 1500 for a friend, but it was really fiddly with the iOS editor to try and really dial in the parameters, fingers and thumbs on a touch screen just seem too coarse. I just got a Firehawk FX for the kids, and now I'm looking at the same issue, is there a way to fine tune the parameters?

Better yet, is there a facility for direct entry?

Anyone have any success with an android emulator on windows to control this?

Hi, pipelineaudio1.  On the Firehawk FX, press the bank up and bank down footswitches simultaneously to enter or exit live edit mode.  Live edit mode makes use of the knobs to precisely set parameters.  Your friend can do live edits by pressing Function on the FBV 3 foot controller he uses with his 1500.

It says I need to disconnect in order to enter live edit mode. I assume that means from the Firehawk app. How do I do that? I remember last time any disconnect meant logging back into line 6 and hoping there was internet around, is that different now?