Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Custom name for Midi command on Footswitch changes when activated

mgrainger

So I got my HX Effects this weekend, before I did any updates I began to mess with it to get the hang for programming it. I use a small Midi controlled 4 loop unit for a few stomp boxes, so I tried programming that in. I was really happy how easy it was, setting up the default state in the instant commands, easy, assigning a loop to a footswitch, easy, custom name, easy everything worked great....

Fast forward to after I did the latest firmware update, everything works the same way EXCEPT for one small thing, when I press the footswitch the midi command is assigned to the custom name changes to the edit screen like if I touched the button with my finger to edit the settings and the custom name does not come back until I press another switch.

Is this a setting I have to change or is this something that the new Firmware mucked up?

ok... found a fix!!!

in the global settings in the switches menu make sure "Stomp Select" is set to "Touch".... by doing this you only bring up the settings menu with you touch with your finger and not when you stomp.