Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Completely off topic. Rush - Permanent Waves performance. Have you guys seen this.

brue58ski

i guess beein a bit irritated: I know some of the songs pretty well, and what i hear is so close to what i know that i wonder, if this is reality, 'cause that's nearly impossible.

So is it real or just a playback?

Sorry if i missed a joke, i'm German ;)

4 hours ago, mikisb said:

i guess beein a bit irritated: I know some of the songs pretty well, and what i hear is so close to what i know that i wonder, if this is reality, 'cause that's nearly impossible.

So is it real or just a playback?

Sorry if i missed a joke, i'm German ;)

I know what you mean, he is dead on accurate. That was my first reaction but then it occurred to me that even if he was lip-synching and doing air guitar, bass, and drums he is so good at it that it is incredible. At the very least he would be an epic mime and video producer. And why go to that much trouble to fake it? You might as well execute the material at that point. Has CGI had a major technological leap forward while we weren't looking?  Did it say Industrial Light & Magic, Lucas Studios in the credits somewhere? :-)