Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

I just got into the cubase program that came with my spider v 240hc, it works great and I have the drivers set up and installed correctly so I can record and playback with no issues. I am curious if there is a way to set up output to another device though because I dont like having to plug my mic into the phones jack on the amp, like I shuold be able to monitor form my mic out, or from my pc headphone jack. Is there a way to configure the spider v driver in cubase as input only, with another device (yeti mic) set for the output? Also can you configure multiple devices for input so I can have my mic and amp inputting adio simultanously? This might be  a question for steinberg cubase forums but sine the programs is included with the amps I thought maybe someone here might have some info. 

I don't think it's possible with the spider. If you were to get a Podstudio ux2, you could plug your amp and microphone separately into the ux2's inputs and then record using the ux2 drivers in cubase. Bundled with the ux2 is podfarm, which would be good for the vocals.

Can't ypu plug your headphones into the Spider? Maybe I am not understanding the question.

You may be able to select "Listen to this device" in Windows, but you may experience usable latency.

Also, you may be able to select a different driver in Cubase other than the Line6 ASIO and be able to select the Spider as input and pc as output, but this is not recommended.