Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Audio issues with LT

parasemic

I have a couple of issues I need help with.

First of all, my usb recording doesn't really work. Most of the time there is no sound coming through the device (in windows) when I'm playing. Audacity is either giving me error: "Error opening sound device. Try changing the audio host, recording device and the project sample rate." or simply recording silence. Initially when trying out the recording it worked normally and I've managed to record a couple of "tracks" but no I can't get it to work at all any more.

I'm using Windows 10 and "USB In 1/2 Destination" in global settings is set to "Multi". Other way it's working flawless and I'm using it often as an interface to play guitar while watching youtube, listening to PC audio through helix.

Second issue I'm experiencing is that return inputs simply don't work at all. I tried plugging in a pedal and it's receiving sound from send but nothing comes back. I even tried setting preset input to come from Return and plugging guitar straight into it, no sound.

E: Suddenly after a few restarts, the return inputs started working.