Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX EFFECTS CONTROLLER ASSIGNED TO WRONG FX

Left4More

HEY SO IVE ASSIGNED A CONTROLLER TO A WAH FILTER  THAT I HAVE ASSIGNED TO FOOTSWITCH ,  BUT WHEN I USE THE PEDAL/CONTROLLER IT CHANGES MY OTHER EFFECTS PARAMETERS LIKE DISTORTION AND CHORUS LEVELS AT DIFFERENT FOOTSWITCH LOCATIONS.  IVE GONE IN AND MANUALLY RESET THEM TO MY PREFERENCE AND TURNED THE CONTROLLER 'OFF' FOR THOSE EFFECTS/FOOTSWITCHES BUT IT KEEPS HAPPENING. IVE PUT THE WAH BLOCK AT THE END OF THE SIGNAL FLOW BUT STILL THE SAME. ANY HELP???? MUCH APPRECIATED??

FIRST TIME HERE SO SORRY IF THIS POST IS WRONG AREA. PLEASE LMK. THANX.

Sounds like 1 midi channel (or CC) is being used to control all of your effects. I dont have an HX, but is there a way to setup each effect to a different CC/midi channel? That way your controller (set to just one channel) can control only the channel its set to.

HEY SPIKEY..THATS KIND OF WHAT IM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT..I HAVENT CONSIDERED MIDI BECAUSE IM NOT PLUGGED INTO IT VIA MIDI CABLE JUST INSTRUMENT JACKS INCLUDING 1 FOR EXPRESSION PEDAL BUT I WILL SEE IF THATS TIED INTO THIS ISSUE..

IM GONNA DIG IN DEEPER WHEN I HAVE TIME ..I HOPING I CAN SAVE TIME HERE THO!!..THANKS FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND TIME..