Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Is the Onyx Still in Production?

JoeV

For the admins: I have a question: Is the Onyx still in production?

For everyone who might know: When do the limited editions usually come out? I'm hoping for something in red...

Joe

Guest abonica

All Onyx guitars that were planned have been produced. Last I heard, which was about a week ago, there were only a dozen or so remaining in the sales channel. Get one while (if) you still can. 

Also, there is no “regular schedule” of limited editions (hence, limited). We’ve done them for various reasons (Anniversary, color contest, etc.). Additionally, as part of a publicly traded company, we cannot discuss our product roadmap. 

I realize you can't discuss your product roadmap publicly, but we're all friends here...

:)

So you can't even tell me if there is another Limited planned? That being the case, I renew my request for one. Ruby, please.

Thanks for getting back to me!

Joe

Don't know what's coming down the pipeline til they put one on my bench to check over.

Couldn't say even if we did know. What they go for today they might reject tomorrow. Have

no idea until it's made public. We find out when you find out.

I LOVE this cloak and dagger $hit!

What color will it be? When will it get here? What am I to do until then? What if it's not released in time for Christmas? Will Batman escape before time runs out?

Only The shadow knows.....

BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I gotta ask: Would I have gotten a different response if I had prefaced the question with, "Riddle me this!"?

:)

I will stay tuned. But if they happen to ask you, blood red. None of that wimpy orange-red, a proper blue-red with deep flame. Or quilt. Your call.

Have a great day!

Joe