Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Delivered Friday

nathan217

So I received the PC112- The sound is excellent. Feels like its own amp. It's kind of weird because it makes all of the models sound like the 112. It's not a bad thing, but if you're looking for a big 4x12 sound out if this, it won't do that. Will it seem like a realistic 1x12 combo amp on stage, yes. It seems loud enough to keep up with Drums, but I haven't tested it yet. 

Hi I used mine last night at a gig in Oldham, it held up well against a very loud bassist, drummer and lead guitar, vol pot was at about 2 O'clock helix up full sounded ACE very responsive, had a few red light moments but have sorted that today by using a compressor on the offending patches..

• Upvote 1

On 5/12/2018 at 4:27 PM, nathan217 said:

So I received the PC112- The sound is excellent. Feels like its own amp. It's kind of weird because it makes all of the models sound like the 112. It's not a bad thing, but if you're looking for a big 4x12 sound out if this, it won't do that. Will it seem like a realistic 1x12 combo amp on stage, yes. It seems loud enough to keep up with Drums, but I haven't tested it yet. 

Got mine yesterday and thought the same thing...everything sounds like a 112.

Cali Q Eq block with a little 80Hz boost and 750Hz cut makes it thump a bit more like a large 2x12.