Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD HD500x delay bug (after switching channels)

fiberko

Hello everyone,

I have an issue with setting my delay on specific tap tempo on Pod HD500x. 

Please, watch the video. First, I set up my preset '05A' with a Delay: 8th (3) - 'Digital Dly w/Mod'. I used a metronome - you can hear 3rds very well. Then I change to any preset (picked '06A') and then back again to '05A'. But the delay doesn't sound like 3rds, even though delay's settings are set to 3rds. I can actually hear 5ths... After choosing a different tempo sync and putting it back to 3rds, it is working again. This doesn`t happen just to 8th (3) tempo sync, it could be any type of delay - you would be still hearing 5ths.  

I don't know if it's a problem with tap tempo or bug in the system, since there are no 5ths available for delays. My Pod just doesn't save the type of delay, after switching the preset.

System:

- Flash FW: v2.62

- USB FW: v1.04

Maybe I am failing somewhere and and I just don't see it. I will be thankful for any advice!

PS: the watermark is cool

I will try again tomorrow. But as of right now I cannot hear anything. Your volume just isn't loud enough. 

I will say, however, I notice some asterisks on your patches. What happens when you save them - same "bug"? 

I can't assume anything - LOL

After saving the patch, are you sending it to the HD? I ask because it's not enough to just save it in Edit alone.

If you are, then this could be another EDIT bug.... it has a few.

Try making the change on the HD500 itself and saving it.... does that solve the problem?

Hey guys!

It was the Pod HD500x Edit bug... Thanks everyone for your advices - I made changes to the tempo sync without using the Edit software and it finally works, good to know that. 

Made my day & saved my a** - I have I gig tomorrow :)

• Like 1