hnaline6

SOLD - HD Fully Loaded Bundle Model Packs

I caved in today for a Helix.  I've deauthorized my HD500x's HD Fully Loaded Bundle model packs:

HD Metal Pack

HD Vintage Pack

HD Bass pack

I'm also throwing in a Glenn DeLaune Vintage Pack Patches which requires the above pack to work.  It has 16 total patches.

I'm looking to sell it for $50.  Total value is $110.

PM if interested.  Many thanks!

Check your license/agreement re: the Glenn DeLaune pack. Make sure you are authorized to resell or redistribute those presets. The fact that  you paid for them probably restricts your right to redistribute them.

I just checked with Glenn:

Hello Glenn,

I bought a vintage pack from you a few months ago for my HD500x.  I’ve traded my HD500x for a Helix and waiting for delivery. 

I have the HD Fully Loaded Bundle ( which i have no use anymore)  and am selling it for $50.  I’m including it with your GlennDeLaune vintage pack for free.

I want to make sure it is OK.  I have no use for it and am gifting it along if anyone purchase my HD Fully Load Bundle from Line 6.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's very nice of you to ask Sir. Just make sure that the purchaser understands that I can't offer any kind of support.

Thank you very much Sir.

Best Regards,

Glenn DeLaune

在5/13/2018十,hnaline6说:

今天我屈服于螺旋。 HD500x的高清满载束模型包:

高清金属包

高清复古包

我感兴趣。麻烦分享个地址谢谢! 、或者购买