Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

M20d Error Loading Setup After 1.20 Update, Error: App Returned With Status 134.

I have three Problems:

1. M20D Error loading setup after 1.20 update, Error: App returned with status 134.

2. Main out presets or monitor presets does not show the currently loaded name, it displays the same name no meter what preset you load. the only time the displayed name changes is when I store a new preset.

3. Monitor out effects and mic volume levels do not match the main mix, I got all little dots on green color which is suppose to duplicate the sound on my main mix but it's totally off.

Any help?

1. Does this appear when powering up? There is a very rare occurence of a bug. This will not happen during operation.

2. The input and output channel retain their name once changes have been made made to any parameters. To change the name either change the preset before any adjustments are made or rename it and save it.

3. It could be that the global effects master level (FX to Mons) is not at "0" (nominal/ unity gain)

1: yes error message is at sturtup, i have to turn the power switch on and off a few times to get it to load my setup.

2: The disayed name of the preset does not change when loading different presets, it loads the new preset but the named displayed is the one last saved. This is only on main out and monitor strip.

3: Under monitor option the Fx to Mons volumes are NOT at zero unity in order to have the pointers turn green. If i put them to zero will sent ways more effect to mons then it sends to main out.

I'm trying to acomplish exactly same FX to monitors as the main out because i want to use two monitor outs to feed two rear house speakers at a lower level then the front house speakers comming out of the main outs, this way i can use the separate volume control for front and rear house speakers but the FX is not the same. Verry confusing...

• 2 years later...

I just completed many hours of testing, and found that it happens to me with all of the permutations noted above, in a somewhat random fashion.  The StageScape also crashes (locks-up) on occasion (about once a day), when switching between various modes (e.g. Monitor, Recording, as well as other menu and tab changes); requiring a full unplug to rectify, so it doesn't boot-up with the 134 App error.    

There are obviously some bugs in the software/firmware, which need to be addressed by Line 6.  I expect that they are working on it, given that there appear to be dozens of people who have these issues.  I also noted the noise problems that were not there in prior versions.

I hope a fix is released soon, as it is no longer usable for important sessions.

• 2 months later...