Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Forum Question.... off topic but nowhere to ask

codamedia

For future reference, there is a forum section here called the Line 6 Lounge. That's the best place for non-product-specific questions and discussions.

As for the substance of your question.... I don't know!

Only hardware products/bundles will show up as registered devices.  For example, a Relay G70 wireless combo will only count as one registered product even though it comes with a transmitter and a receiver.  If you purchased those items separately, then it would count as two registered products.  Helix Native or any other software plug-in doesn't counter either.

8 hours ago, VirtualGuitars said:

Only hardware products/bundles will show up as registered devices.  For example, a Relay G70 wireless combo will only count as one registered product even though it comes with a transmitter and a receiver.  If you purchased those items separately, then it would count as two registered products.  Helix Native or any other software plug-in doesn't counter either.

Everything was purchased and registered separately over the years... no bundles. They all appear in my account separately, but the forums are only showing me as having 2 registered products. 

12 hours ago, silverhead said:

For future reference, there is a forum section here called the Line 6 Lounge. That's the best place for non-product-specific questions and discussions.

Thanks... that is exactly what I was looking for. I was trapped in the "community support" sub section so I couldn't see it... now I do. 

Sorry about that people - hopefully the mods will move this.  

21 hours ago, silverhead said:

there is a forum section here called the Line 6 Lounge.

It is a pain in the tuchus to get to since the forum was rebuilt a few weeks ago. Unless you know an easier way? 

I can only access it from the first page (support/forums). Once I am in POD HD (support/forums/multi effect units), I can't click anywhere to go be able to get there - with the exception of going back to the first page. 

• Like 1

More people need to learn to use the lounge instead of endless off topic posts about movies and zombies and frickin' New Zealand.

But Hey..idiots are already on page 2 talking about Retail Returns ruining the planet on a Helix Topic thread. Probably will go 5 or 6 pages  of drivel.

Why hasn't anyone moved that piece of artwork ?  Never had anything to do with a Helix.

It really get abused to the point of nonsense most of the time.

Of course the lounge doesn't get as many hits, so one would guess that's an explanation as to why all the BS posting goes on..........

Shawn

• 1 year later...

Does anyone know if I can access custom tones using Mac OS Mojave for my Pod 2.0, none of the edit programs seem to be compatible I have the appropriate cables and have downloaded monkey will all updates done as far as I can tell, I just can’t get an editor to open the tones? Thanks ! 

• 2 weeks later...

can you access CustomTone via Mac.... DUH. If you can access the internet, you can access CustomTone. 

But, without a working EDIT program, you are SOL. Those downloaded tones won't do you any good just sitting on your computer. 

• 1 year later...
On 5/13/2018 at 9:37 PM, codamedia said:

Sorry everyone... I don't see a general forum to post this in or I would have used it. 

Not very important, but does anyone know why does my "registered products" show as 2 when I have 4 items registered in my account? 

So, how did you solve? Not really a biggy, but still curious to know why it shows 3 for me, while I've 7 (no bundles).... Borked database?

17 hours ago, PierM said:

So, how did you solve? Not really a biggy, but still curious to know why it shows 3 for me, while I've 7 (no bundles).... Borked database?

I didn't.... 

I've added a few products since I started this thread so it is still behind. Maybe it just takes a snapshot from 2 years ago :) 

• Upvote 1