Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX FX issue

longshotarmande

I seem to randomly have this happen as well. I am powering off a strymon supply, so I was going to try the original supply to see if that resolved it and if not did not reflash with the latest firmware. Are you using the included power supply by chance?

Random as in "not touching the unit" or are you hovering over a switch preparing to click it when it happens? 

I get this a little, but it's always the latter. Sometimes I'll rest my foot over the switch for a moment and next thing you know I'm in spilled over edit mode (yes, I wear shoes). I haven't tried it yet, but in Global there is an option to turn off the "touch". I love it during editing, but for live use I may try turning it if off.

Global Settings > Switches > Stomp Select (set it to press)

When it happens to me, my foot is no where the device... I will be playing, look down and my device has gone into the parameter spill mode for one of the effects. I exit out back into stomp mode and often it will switch immediately back to the effects parameter screen again. 

yes mine did this.  it would randomly just switch from my stompbox mode and suddenly switch to the screen showing me the parameters of that effect? I rebooted, factory reset and it stopped doing it but it returned -  i had a lot of other bugs with my unit (noise) and also it refused to rename and store the snapshots - it would save and then revert back to the default name ? (yes i did change global settings to recall and even tried discard) - i sent the unit back and the new one is now behaving 

I've got the same issue - is the only course of action to send it back? codamedia's solution is an okay bandaid, except when I've got two effects on the same footswitch, I can't seem to switch between the two to edit them.