JohnSalesi

Changing Preset Locations

Hi, Is it possible to swap the preset locations without overwriting them? I don't want to delete any of the factory presets, I just want to put my favorites together in the front of the list while keeping the ones I don't prefer in the back of the list. Thanks!

Using the Spider V remote program on PC/Mac you can "export" a tone (preset) to a file on your computer. This is how you save presets; it can't be done on the Spider Remote app on Android or IOS. Save the presets on your computer that you want to swap, then import them back at the preset location you want.

Thank you very much! I'm a drummer first, then guitar. I'm a little behind getting into it, but thank you for the answer.

On 5/17/2018 at 1:39 AM, gtrman100 said:

Using the Spider V remote program on PC/Mac you can "export" a tone (preset) to a file on your computer. This is how you save presets; it can't be done on the Spider Remote app on Android or IOS. Save the presets on your computer that you want to swap, then import them back at the preset location you want.

You can also double click and hold, then move the preset to the slot you want. It's even easier if your pc has a touch screen :)