Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Editor - Full editing capabilities - when?

janman01

Is there a Mac/PC editor?
The same HX Edit application works with Helix, Helix Rack/Control, Helix LT, and HX Effects, but when HX Effects is connected, it appears as just a librarian and IR loader for now. Just update it to version 2.50. We expect to update HX Edit with full editing capabilities for HX Effects later this spring.

Hello, I am new in this community so my apologies if this topic is already discussed somewhere else.

When is it expected to get the HX EDIT software with full editing capabilities?

Is there a date known beside "Spring 2018"?

Thanks

IM

As defined by Blizzard Entertainment: "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

I like ......... 

Ha! I just opened the box on my new HX Effects and started setting it up. Spaceballs is playing on the tv in the background!

On 5/25/2018 at 10:42 AM, cruisinon2 said:

When will "then" be "now"? 

;)

• 8 months later...