Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Spider III 30 watt and FBV,s?

jak_E_lee

I ,by chance,bought a spider 3 30 watt today at low low money and why I bought it...im really fed up hogging my vetta 2 combo to rehersal and the spider 3 is easy moved...it works for me.

Now,id really like a pedal to change channels on the spider and i have the longboard for the vetta 2 but will it work on the spider 3 30 watt or do i need an fbv express pedal?

I stand corrected.....I have just tried my vetta longboard into the spider 3 30 watt and it does indeed function with the spider 3.

all 4 channel selectors working as is the tuner and the wah and even the volume pedal too. Hopefully running the longboard into the spider 3 amp will not cause the longboard to develop any kind of fault as its essential for my vetta.

Im also going to add a line level reducer to the speaker leads of the spider so i can DI out from it to use into a pa