Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

give us more influence on expression curve!

rudomat

wouldn´t that be a nice upgrade...? to get a little more influence on the expression curve...like the fractal units have...a parameter for the middle of the curve etc...

another question: is there a way to get rid of FS3 showing "learn" and go back to the block infos...??? 

and one more...can anyone tell me if helix rack can have more than 9 blocks in one preset...?

thanks

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, rudomat said:

wouldn´t that be a nice upgrade...? to get a little more influence on the expression curve...like the fractal units have...a parameter for the middle of the curve etc...

another question: is there a way to get rid of FS3 showing "learn" and go back to the block infos...??? 

and one more...can anyone tell me if helix rack can have more than 9 blocks in one preset...?

thanks

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking in regards to the "Learn" thing, but if you want to get out of the Controller Assign screen, just hit the Mode footswitch or the Home button.

As far as the blocks, all the other Helix products can have up to 32 blocks in a preset, but that's limited by the amount of DSP available. But the other Helix products have twice as much DSP power as the HX Effects does.

Just upvoted all 3 of them.  I agree, more expression curves would be awesome.  I never use the default expression curve, always switch to the 2nd one.  Feels more natural, but I would love to have several options to fine tune it.