Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

spontaneous reboot

dlm8751

During an audition last night, the amp just rebooted after playing at volume for 8 songs. Then it just started rebooting every 3 minutes or so. Not acceptable. I bought a 150W model to have the extra headroom. I suspect this is a heat issue. Going back to tubes. Given the buggy unstable iOS/Android app and this issue, I'm trading this in on an EVH 5150.

And . . . this is a deal killer. I mean, why bother having the cloud feature if it's going to break the amplifier. Screw that.

Please be aware that downloaded tones, patches and presets that were created by other users have the potential to be corrupted and not work correctly on the target device. Firewall/Antivirus/Internet security applications, Internet/video accelerators and proxy servers, among other things, can be causes of trouble with downloaded files.

If your device freezes, a rule of thumb is to back up your custom patches, reset the unit to its factory state, ensure the unit does not freeze while in this state, then load your patches one by one, testing after each load to determine which patch is faulty.

Otherwise, please contact our Customer Support team at www.Line6.com/support/tickets. Please be prepared to supply your backup file so that we can investigate your case further.

• 4 weeks later...