Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

M9 Problem Flash Memory Update

pamaronn

hello to everyone! I would like to update my m9 with the latest update 2.04 but when I go to download the latest versionfrom line6 download, all my three computers do not read the firm.
with the m13 was much easier and I succeeded. some advice, I need a different program perhaps?
I know the way how I have do it, but dont read the download every time the flash memory send me this file: M7_Bflash_2_04_00....m9f  but I can't use it!

Thx for help

You can actually use Line 6 Monkey to update the M9. I'd try doing it that way first before doing it manually. Do download and install the latest version of Monkey here: http://line6.com/software/?submit=Show&name=Line+6+Monkey, hook up your M9 to your MIDI interface, start Monkey, and the M9 should be detected. Once you get into the program, doing the update is just a matter of following the prompts.

• 1 year later...

I´ve been traying to update my pod hd300 using the line6 monkey,  at the moment to update the flash memory, after several minutes, the software shows next error message """ Error MIDI ports (code 8000900C) Midi device timed out waiting for a response,,,,, , I checked the right conection using the usb cable and restart the download using the option "Reinstall latest", but the same issue occurs,,, Now my podhd300 is unable to use :S seems like the whole memory has been deleted..  :S please help!!!!!

I´ve been traying to update my pod hd300 using the line6 monkey,  at the moment to update the flash memory, after several minutes, the software shows next error message """ Error MIDI ports (code 8000900C) Midi device timed out waiting for a response,,,,, , I checked the right conection using the usb cable and restart the download using the option "Reinstall latest", but the same issue occurs,,, Now my podhd300 is unable to use :S seems like the whole memory has been deleted..  :S please help!!!!!