Jump to content
guitarmoke

Moke's Custom Presets 'Rebel Yell' preset Demo

Recommended Posts

Sounds fantastic Moke! I'll be purchasing this one for sure!

By the way, your Acoustic sim patch is outstanding! very realistic.

Great work man!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought it and agree it sounds great. And nice emulation of the ray gun and feedback.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rysie13 said:

Sounds fantastic Moke! I'll be purchasing this one for sure!

By the way, your Acoustic sim patch is outstanding! very realistic.

Great work man!

 

2 hours ago, JimiRox said:

I bought it and agree it sounds great. And nice emulation of the ray gun and feedback.

Thank you both! I'll try to keep porting over some more of my presets when I get a chance. Some are just not possible as they are, until some new functions are added?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today I gave Moke's BOC Burnin' For You preset a spin, and it's another winner. Based on what I'm seeing/hearing with this and the Rebel Yell preset, Moke has put a lot of tweaking and attention to detail in these presets. He also has a couple other Helix presets on his site. Hopefully he will do more.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did'nt try one of your presets jet as i still have to much undiscovered ones on my Helix.

But i like how detailed you describe your patches (what type of pickups, cable length, assignment of expression pedal..........)

Leaves the impression "less mass, more class" to me

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2018 at 2:12 PM, arislaf said:

Man for 10 dollars it should be spot on.

It's really not that much? One lunch, a set of strings, etc.... There is a lot of work put into my presets. Each tone needed for each 'Artist' preset is included. Custom IRs and free updates too.

 

Most preset makers offer a pack of presets for $20 or more? It seems like a great deal, but you really only end up with a couple that appeal specifically to you? You have to buy the whole pack to get the one or two presets that you really wanted?

 

I have many 'Build Your Own Pack' discount codes that reduce the price dramatically when purchasing 4 or more presets at one time. You can get only the presets you want in a discounted 'Pack'. The larger the order, the larger the discount. From 35% off to 70% off. There are not enough Helix presets in my web-store yet to take advantage of the deeper discounts, but and '8pack' cuts the price in half.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didnt know about the discounts. Having awareness of this, it is good price with a big pack.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Verne-Bunsen said:

The tone and playing are both excellent, nicely done!

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't watch the video while at work, but do you detail the settings for the raygun effect? I have a preset I use, but haven't found a good raygun affect to use?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2018 at 7:33 AM, themetallikid said:

I can't watch the video while at work, but do you detail the settings for the raygun effect? I have a preset I use, but haven't found a good raygun affect to use?

 

He does not. You'll have to buy the patch. But it does appear that one of the synths and some modulation effect are being used for it. I think I saw them go on when the ray gun effect is engaged. Watch path 1B at about 2:15 and 2:28.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, brue58ski said:

 

He does not. You'll have to buy the patch. But it does appear that one of the synths and some modulation effect are being used for it. I think I saw them go on when the ray gun effect is engaged. Watch path 1B at about 2:15 and 2:28.

Correct. It uses a '4 OSC Generator' and a mono Chorus for the modulation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I saw the blocks being engaged when I watched it later.  I played around a bit but couldnt quite get it in time for the gig.  I liked the Vibe effect, but just couldnt get the rate fast enough even maxed out.  I'll have to learn about the OSC Generator a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2018 at 10:15 PM, JimiRox said:

Today I gave Moke's BOC Burnin' For You preset a spin, and it's another winner. Based on what I'm seeing/hearing with this and the Rebel Yell preset, Moke has put a lot of tweaking and attention to detail in these presets. He also has a couple other Helix presets on his site. Hopefully he will do more.

I've added a few more to the store. Not sure if I'm allowed to keep posting new threads for each preset here? The Fractal forum has separate sub-forums for that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, guitarmoke said:

I've added a few more to the store. Not sure if I'm allowed to keep posting new threads for each preset here? The Fractal forum has separate sub-forums for that?

 

There is no separate sub forum and it's never been an issue before. Just to set your mind at ease, check out this thread about Freman's patches

 

 

By the way thank you for confirming and explaining your use of effects for the Ray gun. I kind of hesitated describing what I saw in the video when you engaged it since your are trying to market those patches. So for you to confirm and describe how you did it was mighty generous of you considering your goal. Not a detailed description which I would definitely not expect, but enough to help those who want to try it on their own. Thank you again.

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2018 at 6:27 AM, brue58ski said:

 

There is no separate sub forum and it's never been an issue before. Just to set your mind at ease, check out this thread about Freman's patches

 

 

By the way thank you for confirming and explaining your use of effects for the Ray gun. I kind of hesitated describing what I saw in the video when you engaged it since your are trying to market those patches. So for you to confirm and describe how you did it was mighty generous of you considering your goal. Not a detailed description which I would definitely not expect, but enough to help those who want to try it on their own. Thank you again.

 

Good to know. I think that I will start a new master thread and add all demos in that one thread to keep things less cluttered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×