Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

my setup!!

cgar18

So far this is the way to go(for me) it sound pretty close to direct out and it kind of smooths out the sound a bit.My powerstage 170 and underneath the table is a blackstar 212. I might get a 412 cabinet im gonna look around for a good cab.

35518084_204751716823296_9163720391426834432_o(1).jpg

I just wan to mention that the helix is a great unit I love it.I dont want people to think when they see my setup that there is anything wrong with the helix effects.The helix alone is great and i get great sounds out of it but i just really liked these pedals alot, it's like having a great dish with some added spice.I have and OCD pedal and the helix OCD pedal is right on.

I like seeing what pedals folks keep in the Helix fX Loops. I keep an Earthquaker Erupter, an Earthquaker Bit Commander and a Malekko Spring Chicken on my board with Helix. I don’t think it diminishes it at all, in fact I think it augments it!

Also: nice rig! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Verne-Bunsen said:

I like seeing what pedals folks keep in the Helix fX Loops. I keep an Earthquaker Erupter, an Earthquaker Bit Commander and a Malekko Spring Chicken on my board with Helix. I don’t think it diminishes it at all, in fact I think it augments it!

Also: nice rig! 

yes it does i wish i went for the reg helix so i can have more return and send but it works fine like this.Also the scribble pad looks cool.