Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

'That Pedal Show' $30k Wet-Dry-Wet Guitar Rig Using the Line 6 Helix

yeatzee

Been a bit since my last video due to a concert I was asked to play last minute, but anyways here's my latest! I decided to tackle the TPS Wet/Dry/Wet rig from a recent video that involved a Two Rock, Hamstead, Vintage Vox AC30, Echorec, and 201 Space Echo. I had a lot of fun doing this, and I'm continually reminded how incredible the Helix is! Patch to come, I'm house sitting for a few more days and have no access to my Helix but when I get back later in the week I'll add a link to the video description :)

Let me know what you guys think, and as always click through to YouTube if you'd like to use the timestamps in the description box to jump around within the video.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Great video. I saw you mention on TPS you were going to do this and was looking forward to seeing the result. Very nice.

Its cool that we took such different approaches to wet-dry-wet setup. That’s a great way to explore different options.

• Upvote 1

On 6/19/2018 at 4:43 PM, amsdenj said:

Great video. I saw you mention on TPS you were going to do this and was looking forward to seeing the result. Very nice.

Its cool that we took such different approaches to wet-dry-wet setup. That’s a great way to explore different options.

Thanks and agreed! 

This is a fun patch. Thanks for your time and effort on the YouTube video. I tweaked the patch a bit to lower the amount of delay so that it is more like a slap back effect. Then, of course, I had to run it through my mixer and main speakers just to see what it sounds like. It's a great tone! I changed the dry amp path output to XLR and kept it dead center on the mixer. Then, I changed the outputs of the wet amps to 1/4 and I ran them to two separate channels on the mixer; I panned one amp hard left, the other hard right. Basically each amp got its own input on the mixer. So, would you guys agree that this would be the best way to use this Wet/Dry/Wet patch through a mixer and two main speakers or is this a flawed approach? Thanks for any feedback.