Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Wah pedal switch other effects on/off - snapshots

rstreck

Didn't find any answer to this, so here is my problem...

I use screenshots, I place wah block in the path. When I switch it on it randomly (for me) switch other effects on/off.

I don't have a clue, why this is happening. I'm lost, because when I bypass those unwanted effect in Wah on, they turn on when I switch Wah off. And opposite.

Is there any proper rule, or am I doing something wrong?

I'm assuming you mean snapshots not screenshots. You say it's random but not what exactly is random. If it's the same effects that keep turning on and off, it sounds like you have them assigned to the footswitch switch. Check to see if that's the case. There are other possibilities but this is a start.

same thing happened to me with the new update.  Just did mine about a week ago.  glad to have found this thread, hoping for a response.

I know its going to be something with assignments in the command center.  But have been busy and not worked it out yet.

• 3 years later...

Move your cursor to the block that you arent intending to toggle when you use the wah.  Click the “three lines” menu button. Click the first knob (Bypss Assign).   You’ll probably see that the “switch” is set to  “EXP Toe”.  Turn the knob left until it is set to “None”.   Click Save twice.   Now that block will be unaffected by the wah. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

You read it.  Oh brother.   I don’t give a rats ___ “how old the thread is”.   When I look up a topic because I need help, theres nothing more annoying than finding insufficient answers in “old theeads”.  You really need to retire that old trope response. If it was helpful, it was helpful. End.