Sign in to follow this  
jesuscares

Tap Tempo question.

Can someone tell me how to set delay to Tap Tempo,specially when you are using more than 1 delay on the chain ? I generally like to set all delays on the chain to tap tempo .

On the time parameter, push the knob below it and it will switch from time in milliseconds to note selections. 

• Thanks 1

If you're talking about the HX editor there is a little clock icon to the right of the top parameter slider. Click on that and I believe it will then list notes instead of ms.

• Thanks 1

Thanks guys.I was looking for the 'Tap' word like in older PODs.So all the note selections given in fractions are set to Tap tempo I guess.

12 hours ago, jesuscares said:

Thanks guys.I was looking for the 'Tap' word like in older PODs.So all the note selections given in fractions are set to Tap tempo I guess.

Yep, you got it. If you touch the tap foot switch (not press) then you can manually assign the tempo as well. I prefer programming it rather than tapping it. I don't get consistent results with the tap and is kind of frustrating.