Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Spider V 60 Amp/USB function

bloozedaddy

I don't think you can send audio from the USB the way you are trying. You can configure audio to be sent out of the headphone out jack, hold down the home button and scroll until you find the parameter to let the headphone jack send audio. Also the USB can send audio directly to any DAW, just plug Spider V into your computer via USB and select Spider V in your DAW's input and output settings. 

• 2 months later...

Hi, I was also wondering the same - hoping to use a Behringer Line 2 (USB to 2x line jacks), to record audio, rather than use the USB audio driver functionality.

ADBrown, you mentioned you can send audio out the headphone output - is this a legit way to get a good audio recording? I was considering getting the 120, as it has the XLR DI, and I want to record into my Focusrite Scarlett audio interface. But, if you can get a decent recording out the headphone jack, I'll get the smaller cheaper model! THanks in advance :)